Are you looking for a secure online payroll service? Or are you in search of an online portal that will help keep your business on track with payments? Then Talx Paperless Payroll online portal is the best answer to your search. Talx Paperless Payroll Employee portal provides an online platform for employees to keep a track of their payroll information and record or to check the updates regarding any pending payments.
It is the service of Securitas ePay and can be accessed via Securitas ePay’s official website where with a valid username and password one can get access to the Talx Paperless Payroll service where with a single click you can make online payment transfers, access your employee details and much more.
About Securitas ePay
Securitas ePay is an online portal that can be accessed at www.securitasepay.com and allows employees to check their payroll information and manage a secured online payroll account for their company.
Step by Step Guide to access your Talx Paperless Securitas Payroll Account Online
If you are ready to manage your pay information online on a single portal with Talx Paperless Payroll service, with a secure access then you first must fulfill the following two requirements:
- You must be an employee of the company registered at Securitas ePay
- You must have your employee username and password from your employer
Once you have fulfilled the mentioned requirements, follow the guidelines below to log in to your Talx Paperless Payroll Account:
- Visit the following URL www.securitasepay.com in your web browser which redirects to the Talx Paperless Pay Login at http://paperlesspay.talx.com/securitas.
- At the homepage, locate and click the link for “Login Here” at the center of the page to access the portal
- You will then be asked to enter your social security number after which click the “Continue” button
- Then enter your representative ID and the key connected to your account and press the “Login” button below to access your payroll account
In case you have forgotten your Talx Paperless Payroll login password, click on the “Forgot Password” option at the login portal page and the password reset details will then be emailed to your registered email address.